Klipsch Parts - Any catalog or website? Will they sell to anyone?

Gregg357

I'm probably Klipsch's worst nightmare. I've spent many thousands (as many have here) on Klipsch products, but I'm not convinced that Klipsch has seen $1 of it. Everything (KH, Heresy II, Chorus II, Quartet, Forte, 2 pair Cornwall II's, and many misc. drivers and horns) has been second hand or third party enhancements. I'm now contemplating the Cornwall III upgrade kit I've read about. I'm not sure it's even a stock product for Klipsch. If I spoke to Klipsch Parts, would they sell the kit to me? Do I need to have bought "new" from a Klipsch dealer at some time? Not all my sets have the serial numbers still on the back. But my KH's and Cornwalls do. If I gave them these numbers would that make a difference? And if so, why? If that were the case, why couldn't I just give them a set of s/n's I saw on someone's For Sale post? Thanks for the input.

Gregg

I thought that the Cornwall III's crossover was created using the distance from the woofer to the floor or mid horn as one of its design parameters. The woofer in the C III is in a different location than the woofer on the C II. I wouldn't think it would work unless you relocated the woofer in the cabinet.