(2) RF-82iis with RC-64ii and (4) RS-42iis?????????????

themrclean

Hello Klipsch Community,

I joined the community a year and a half ago and am just posting my first thread. I am preparing to build my first dedicated home theater and have opted to go with 7.1 due to the shape of the room(17x28x9). After talking to every authorized online dealer I finally made the most economical purchase I could think of. The guys at sounddistributors worked out a great deal for me with (2) RF-82IIs, a RC-64II, (4) RS-42IIs, and the SW-310 for $2500 delivered. I also already have a Klipsch RT-10D subwoofer. My questions are: Will the center be too much for the mains? Will I be happy with the smaller surrounds?

I chose this configuration mostly based on price for the whole 7.1 set and wanting a great center. At the time that I made the decision I thought I was golden, but now I have some concerns about the overall imaging. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks, I'm hoping to someday upgrade to the RF-7iis so I kinda thought it would make since to get the better center now. Who knows how long it will be before I can afford them. Plus every center speaker I have ever had never seemed quite enough and I am always raising the level to match everything else.

Hello Klipsch Community,

I joined the community a year and a half ago and am just posting my first thread. I am preparing to build my first dedicated home theater and have opted to go with 7.1 due to the shape of the room(17x28x9). After talking to every authorized online dealer I finally made the most economical purchase I could think of. The guys at sounddistributors worked out a great deal for me with (2) RF-82IIs, a RC-64II, (4) RS-42IIs, and the SW-310 for $2500 delivered. I also already have a Klipsch RT-10D subwoofer. My questions are: Will the center be too much for the mains? Will I be happy with the smaller surrounds?

I chose this configuration mostly based on price for the whole 7.1 set and wanting a great center. At the time that I made the decision I thought I was golden, but now I have some concerns about the overall imaging. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.

RC-64 II is a great center channel speaker...Haven't heard a better speaker in this price range - Enjoy it!

btw., welcome to the forum...