RW-10 Rattle/Noise Upsetting & Hard to fix!!!

ounvme

I recently developed a nasty rattle on my RW-10. I inspected the driver the wires and the amp and all are secure and in good order. After closer inspection the rattle is coming from the front panel of the box. The box appears top be built with a groove for the front panel to slide into and then the inner seams glued with a small bead. This seems like a very very poor design. I can slide a playing card almost all the way around the panel where the glue has seperated. Since the panel is held in with a tongue/groove I cannot remove it to properly re-glue it in place. I could re-glue the seams but it will probably not hold or last too long. If I glue it I want the full seam glued as well as the tongue/groove. (The way it should have been from the factory) Screws are not a good option as there isnt much to screw into. The only other solution is to build a new box with the proper dimensions and better construction. Any Ideas please help. This is an upsetting problem to have and not a great reflection on the construction/quality. Especially after having to replace the plate amp previously.