For Sale: Various Items

Deang

Marantz DV-7010 DVD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/CD-V player. Original Retail was $899.00 - I got the unit less than 9 months ago at a clearance price of $599.00 plus tax, after Marantz released the DV-18. The unit has primarily been used for the occasional DVD since I used my Anthem CD-1 for CD's. Mint condition and like new. $400

NOS East German Siemans EL-34's, Two sets of matched pairs. I just recieved these from Triode Electonics less than two weeks ago. They have less than 30 hours on them. I've decided I prefer the higher output and slightly better controlled low end of the KT-88 in my Cary AE-25. It's a very clean sounding tube with a very smooth midrange. Shipped to me for a little over $130. $90

I'm selling off my current interconnects so I can upgrade to Cardas.

One set of Monster 550i's in the 2 meter length. Less than a year old and mint. $35

Another set as above except in 1 meter length $25

Monster Interlink® Datalink 100 Low-Loss S/PDIF Style Digital Coaxial Cable. Again, like new. I have two of these. $20 each

Signet interconnects in 1 meter length. These are about 6 years old. Signet used to make speakers, and then they jumped into the cable thing with a dynamite product. These were my first 'high-end' cables. I am a bit of a cable loon and these are still in excellent condition. I have still been using these in conjunction with my Monsters. I have two sets of these. I paid $175 for them. $65

Same as above except 2 meter length. I Paid $200 for these. $75

MIT 4 speaker cables. This is the new version with the improved components and outer sheathing. I upgraded to the MIT Biwire 2 and no longer have any use for these. If you still believe cables all sound the same, buy these. They are 8 feet in length. Paid $150. $90

------------------

Deanf>s>

Cary AE-25f>s>SuperAmpf>s> - Sonic Frontiers Line 1 - Sony DVP-S9000ES - Klipsch RF7's

SVS 20-39 CS Plus - Samson S1000 - HSU Research elec. crossover - MIT/Monsters

f>s>

Inside every small problem is a large problem struggling to get outf>c>s>-- 2nd Law of Blissful Ignorancef>s>c>

This message has been edited by deang on 05-03-2002 at 11:59 PM

deang

I call dibs on the following.

One set of Monster 550i's in the 2 meter length. Less than a year old and mint. $35

Another set as above except in 1 meter length $25

I might want these also. What kind of end attachment is on them ??

MIT 4 speaker cables. This is the new version with the improved components and outer sheathing. I upgraded to the MIT Biwire 2 and no longer have any use for these. If you still believe cables all sound the same, buy these. They are 8 feet in length. Paid $170. $90

Oh and how would you prefer to be piad ??

Craig

------------------

HH Scott 299 Amp

HH Scott LT-110B Tuner

HH Scott P-87 Turn Table

Grado cartridge

Sony CDP315 CD Drive

1985 Walnut Heresey I

KSW-15 Subs>c>

Hi Craig,

Your choice really. You can do paypal with my email address -- dean.wescott@wpafb.af.mil -- or you can do check or money order, makes no differnce to me. Email me and I will send you my mailing address if you need it.

The MIT's come terminated with ends that allow various 'screw on' options. I opted for the bananas at $15 for a set of four. I also have the large spades, but they were $25 for a set of four and I'm using those on the AE-25. If you want those, the cables go up to $100 and I'll just keep the bananas. It's your choice.

Thanks,

Dean

------------------

Deanf>s>

Cary AE-25f>s>SuperAmpf>s> - Sonic Frontiers Line 1 - Sony DVP-S9000ES - Klipsch RF7's

f>s>

Inside every small problem is a large problem struggling to get outf>c>s>-- 2nd Law of Blissful Ignorancef>s>c>

This message has been edited by deang on 05-03-2002 at 11:58 PM

deang

If your using the spades that's fine. I'll just take whatever they come with. I'll just buy what I end up needing for them. I'm a wire non believer and this is a cheap way for me to test the other half on the debate LOL !!!

So my total should be $150.00 right ? I'm headed out to Alfredo Abates House in a few minutes for his audio meet the only reason I'm up at this ungodly hour !! I'll paypal you the cheese later tonight or sunday morning.

Craig

$150 X .03 = 154.50 -- you ain't gonna stick me with that paypal fee are ya?

Shipping will be $7.50 to where you're at, and so that will be $162 total.

Cool?

------------------

Deanf>s>

f>s>

This message has been edited by deang on 05-04-2002 at 12:00 PM

mace

I'm pretty sure it's region 1 only. There is a hack to get into this thing and make it play all regions, but I'll be dipped if I know how to do it. It's also 60Hz/120V only - sorry.

craig

your killing man -- you still doing this?

------------------

Deanf>s>

f>s>

Deang,

Tell you the truth after the meeting and seeing what all those guys are using I already have high dollar connectors LOL !!!! Let me see if I can scrape up the cash and give me a day or two to think about it. I was going to have my wife by the stuff as a birthday present (which is today) But found out that she bought me a Sony CA7ES CD player off ebay already so now I would have to scrap up the cash myself which is on the tight side these days. If someone wants them sell them but I'll see what gives with the money this weekend Sorry if I put you out at all.

Craig

------------------

HH Scott 299 Amp

HH Scott LT-110B Tuner

HH Scott P-87 Turn Table

Grado cartridge

Sony CDP315 CD Drive

1985 Walnut Heresey I

KSW-15 Subs>c>