KPT-904 vs Jubilee with same top thoughts

chrapladm

Ok alittle more than I thought but this is the cost of shipping to Sydney.

1388 lbs (630 kg) = Door to Port USD $2,700

2) 597 lbs (270 kg) = Door to Port USD $1,200
TH50 $3132 each (2 units plus pallet = 530 lbs)

DTS10 $2958 each (2 units plus pallet = 650 lbs)

DTS20 $2998 each (2 units plus pallet = 500 lbs)

TH118 $3173 each (2 units plus pallet = 410 lbs)

TH212 $3173 each (2 units plus pallet = 350 lbs)

DBH218 $5622 each (2 units plus pallet = 630 lbs)
All All subs but the TH221 would be under 635lbs. And shipping for the SH is very cheap comparitively speaking.
But I was wanting to stick with the Klipsch stuff because they have always been my favorite. Ever since I lived a few minutes from the headquarters I have always liked them. So its hard for me to be swayed but I always liked to see what else is there.
Just need to see how I am going to aquire my own set up monster Klipsch speakers without paying double the price.
And yes they would be dificult to move .
An
And since they said there were three pallets how did your gets damaged rodrocket?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok alittle more than I thought but this is the cost of shipping to Sydney.

1388 lbs (630 kg) = Door to Port USD $2,700
2) 597 lbs (270 kg) = Door to Port USD $1,200
TH50 $3132 each (2 units plus pallet = 530 lbs)
DTS10 $2958 each (2 units plus pallet = 650 lbs)
DTS20 $2998 each (2 units plus pallet = 500 lbs)
TH118 $3173 each (2 units plus pallet = 410 lbs)
TH212 $3173 each (2 units plus pallet = 350 lbs)
DBH218 $5622 each (2 units plus pallet = 630 lbs)
All All subs but the TH221 would be under 635lbs. And shipping for the SH is very cheap comparitively speaking.
But I was wanting to stick with the Klipsch stuff because they have always been my favorite. Ever since I lived a few minutes from the headquarters I have always liked them. So its hard for me to be swayed but I always liked to see what else is there.
Just need to see how I am going to aquire my own set up monster Klipsch speakers without paying double the price.
And yes they would be dificult to move .
An

And since they said there were three pallets how did your gets damaged rodrocket?

OK that's interesting the Jubs with 402's would be about 500lbs all up on 3 pallets.

One of my jubs fell onto the front corner. It was apparent from the abrasion wear in the plastic directly in contact with the damaged plywood that this had happened early in the shipping process. The shrink wrap around the outside of the carton concealed the slight tell tale wrinkles in the carton which had recovered it's square shape after the impact. The styrofoam protection had been crushed and sort of disected and the cardboard attached to the styrofoam punctured. It was only apparent after I removed the shrink wrap.