For Sale: ? Klipsch Professional KP-301 II Pair ?

mrquizzo

kinda like a Heresy on steroids, does anybody have a crossover schematic for this? would a Forte ll style crossover be about the same? Does this unit have the Tractrix tweeter lens or is that a standard K79? These would make great outdoor party speakers not too big but plenty of jam. Best regards Moray James.

Thanks for the schemati. On the off chance would you have data on the woofer as well? That way I coluld look around and see if there was a locally available driver which could drop in. Shipping drivers into Canada is expensive. Best regards Moray James.

PS: I guess these would be more like a bass limited Chorus ll.

Thanks for the schemati. On the off chance would you have data on the woofer as well? That way I coluld look around and see if there was a locally available driver which could drop in. Shipping drivers into Canada is expensive. Best regards Moray James.

PS: I guess these would be more like a bass limited Chorus ll.

Here is a thread that lists a few choices also check with JWC

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/71786/704459.aspx#704459

Suggest you scour the Commercial section for data sheets and the Updates section for 'how to build' info. This is a sale thread.

the KP301, to me, is the single best sounding Klipsch pro speaker that one man can safely muscle around. They're a nice size, can be mounted on stands. The II model has additional niceties like NL4 connector on jack cup and uses the K604 Tractrix horn (just like Forte II and many other Klipsch pro speakers) the original type uses a K601 Cornwall II horn.

Thanks, correction a Chorus ll bass limited on steroids Best regards Moray James.

'

correction, more like a CHORUS original, which was ported like the KP301. THis speaker followed the CP1 (Cornwall Professional), which was of a pretty ungainly dimensions.

I'd suppose the KP320 would be somewhat simliar to Forte II or Chorus II in that it had a passive radiator.

$500 a very nice price for these in this condition. These don't come up for sale very often either. I use my KP301 on stands sometimes, sometimes not. If I have to carry only one pair of speakers in my 'truck system' (ie not HUGE), I use my 301's. Somebody out west jump on these, you won't be sorry.