Foam Eartips (Comply? Etymotic? Monster?)

dtximages

I'm looking for new more stable eartips for my Custom 3s. I currently use the largest oval ones that came with the earphones.

I have seen online that there are several makes or foam eartips. I would love to try these since I exercise alot. I'm just worried that the foam would squoosh the canal part therefore cutting off the sound.

Any experiences with these? Suggestions?

I have a set of Klipsch Image X5 and a hf5 by Etymotic, both of which have the same sound port size in tips.

The Etymotic tips are terrible! The "foam" is rough and feels more like plastic than soft memory foam.

I got a 5-pack of Comply tips a few weeks ago and use them on both of my earphones. I love them. I use mediums, but it looks like you may want a set of large.

they're great for noise isolation, too.

I'm guessing the tips would get really gross from working out, and fast. Comply says that people can wash them, but I haven't tried that yet.

I received my Comply foam eartips this morning and they are hands down better than the rubber ones that come with all of Klipsch's earbuds.

I got the variety pack with different sizes and even the smaller ones sound and fit well in my ear. They are more snug and dont move once set.

I don't see how anyone would NOT see these as a big improvement.

I got the standard T100 (red because theyre cool). I use the largest on my custom 3 IEMs but even the smallest worked well too.

With the standard out of the box rubber tips, the smaller ones absolutely did NOT work for me. Only the big ones worked decently. But with these comply tips, even the small tips work just fine.

They definitely block outside noise better. Its like dead silence in my office.

I'll probably buy the blue at some point just to mix things up a bit. And no I dont work for comply haha.