mcm 4 way crossovers any value?

jorre

most of the capacitors in the xover would be shot...plus the cost of shipping...maybe 100 bucks.

Speakerfritz,

I am calling you and your 9000 posts butt out!

If anyone wants to see the PM this guy sent me, please PM me.

Kevin Harmon paid $600 or $800 for some cross overs he bought from Bob Crites, and I know Kevin, myself, and others would rather have orriginal Klipsch.

Roger

Kevin Harmon paid $600 or $800 for some cross overs he bought from Bob Crites, and I know Kevin, myself, and others would rather have orriginal Klipsch.

I have never bought anything from Bob Crites. Feel free to emil Bob and dicusss. I think you have me confued with someone else.

As far as folks asking for opion's, it's not my job to pull you out of bed to get you to give an opion on things. You just don't rate that high.

I have never bought anything from Bob Crites. Feel free to emil Bob and dicusss. I think you have me confued with someone else.

As far as folks asking for opion's, it's not my job to pull you out of bed to get you to give an opion on things. You just don't rate that high.

speakerfritz,

Don't smoke screen the fact that you were trying to low ball this individual on the forum.

PS: poor form on the forum!

Roger

Hello guys,

By saying "a bit more than 100 bucks" i meant a large bit more.Maybe the 2 empty cases of the crossover networks are worth 100 bucks.My question regarding the value was only to get a reference about the price because it's rare to see one listed for sale.But (and now comes the good part) i never said it's the only pair i had for sale.The fact that i am 'on the road' a lot and living in Europe (shipping) may be a show stopper.

PS:I saw that low ball coming on my CIWS radar screen Roger.

Grtngs from the chocolate paradise.