Heard an Image one today.

Guest David H

Guest David H

Today shopping at best buy I noticed the Klipsch Image One headphones and decided to give them a listen. First impression is these are an amazingly nice headphone. I thought they sounded great, and were very comfortable. I hope an over the ear version is in the works.

Dave

The Image One is an over-ear phone right?

I liked them ok on the Best Buy demo, but I really liked the Skull Candy right next to them better. Seemed to be more tamed and fuller sounding. They are a touch bigger which fits them over the ear slightly better.

I just thought the Image One sounded kinda thin and like someone cranked up the midrange to a point where it was not as pleasant sounding as the Skull Candy.

Guest David H

I think the Image One is an on the ear headphone, they would certainly not cover my ears. I also tried the Skull Candy and the Bose, but felt the Image One had better tonal balance.

Dave

Today shopping at best buy I noticed the Klipsch Image One headphones and decided to give them a listen. First impression is these are an amazingly nice headphone. I thought they sounded great, and were very comfortable. I hope an over the ear version is in the works.

Dave

There is a new over the ear headphone called the Mode M40 that started shipping in the last week or so. I am holding out until I have a chance to hear them.

Guest David H

There is a new over the ear headphone called the Mode M40 that started shipping in the last week or so. I am holding out until I have a chance to hear them.

Good call Pete, I will give them a listen as well. I think the M40 are noise cancelling which is unnecessary for my application, but may be the ticket.

Dave