MCM Series / Heresy's

Tube fillup

Just thought I would announce to you Klipsch lovers that I have a second set (2 stacks) of Vintage MCM 4-way Series 1900's that I am very interested in selling. I have owned these since the early - mid '80's along with another set, La scalas and Heresy's as well. The 1900's are fiberglass with metal trim. I also have the crossover networks. Haven't used them for a number of years in my business but have kept them stacked in my warehouse - dry shelving.

The time has come for me to start parting with some of my gear, so I offer these babies for $3900.00

Two Klipsch Heresy Slant Monitors are also up for grabs.

Would be interested in talking to anyone who is seriously interested. I can be reached at 407-467-5552 or sales@salproductions.com

Thanks

Tube Fillup

Hi, you might want to also put a garage sale item if you are qualified to do so (no commercial establishments) . Location of item would be helpful as there are often MCM and MWM items on ebay and craigslist at fire sale prices but no local to the person interested .

Tube fillup,

speakerfritz is correct, relist in the garage sale section, along with pictures, location, and more accurate discription such as do your msm have the 4 way k-55 drivers or the gause driver. Are your tweeters MTM with 5 piezo tweeters, or do you have the MMTM tweeter and are your MWMs two doubles or four singles.

Good luck with your sale... Roger