Mancave

Rick

Hey Rick:

I see that you have a MH 2.2Le and was wondering what you are using for a cart (Stock? etc)

I have a MH 2.1 and have been thinking of upgrading the stock cart.

Nice setup, by the way!!!

JJ

Thanks for the compliment!

Yes, I am running the stock cartridge. I got a great deal on the 2.2 a few months ago ($299 brand new), and figured that I would maybe upgrade the cartridge with the $200 I saved on the TT. But I am happy with the sound of the stock cartridge, so I am going to stick with it for now. Perhaps when it needs a new stylus I will try a different cartridge... [8-|]

Rick,

Very nice setup. We have one thing in common, I have VTI audio shelving also. I have two 95 lb Mcintosh mono block amps sitting on mine. Very will built audio furniture for the price i paid.

I have a man cave in my basement with all my audio toys set up in there, I do really love that room. My wife tells me sometimes I love being in that room more than I love spending time with her which of course Is not true. I tell her at least my hobby is at home, I could be off hunting, fishing, golfing, etc. like a lot of married guys I know do.

She really understands my hobby and thats one of the many reasons that I love her so much.

Enjoy