Tosiba 65HT2U LCD

JasonJCarney

Picked up one of these today. Walmart black Friday sale for $998. Currently watching a bluray demo disk from AVS forum. This thing looks really good. I'm not gonna go all crazy and act like it's the best tv ever. What I will say is that it is better than the 55 inch Phillis it replaced. Picture looks as good as my samsung plasma. can't believe the price. Wally world was dead too. Sale started at 8am and I rolled in at 840ish. Walked right up to the electronics counter. There were 5 employees basically looking bored. Lol. I asked about the tv and the guy handed me a sku ticket and said "you got the last one". So up to the front to pay (no line at all). Drove to the loading dock and 3 guys loaded it in the car. Super easy! It's got all your basic inputs and honestly looks great right out of the box. No setup required. Great deal for someone looking for a large picture at a low price.

Wall mount. Had the power and hdmi running through the wall already so it was an easy swap out. Just got done playing some madden on it. Very cool. It has a game mode that somehow adjusts the timing so there is no controller lag like was on my philips. This thing honestly looks as good as any tv I have ever seen. Now I never get to watch any super highend tv's. Just comparing it to all the tv's my friends and family have. Now all I'm missing is an avr and the bedroom setup will be complete.

Yea I can't believe how much tv's have dropped in price. 4 years ago I paid $900 for my 50 inch plasma 720. The 65 looks sooo much bigger than the 50! I was nervous at first cause it looked kinda crappy from 2 feet away (during setup). Then I backed off the the viewing position and it was perfect. Can't believe they weren't sold out!