Klipsch X10 Black Friday price......Amazon at 1127 PM Friday 25 November

lo123

I bought a pair last night... I'm pumped to get them... I'll be replacing my Bose earbuds... I know everyone here hates Bose but the earbuds do sound good... Plus I bought them before klipsch was making headphones... I'm really hoping that these sound amazing since they cost 300... At 95 bucks it was a slick deal...

• 2 weeks later...

i got my x10s last week... upfront, very honest w/ out a doubt i can say they are NOT worth 350... They sound better than the ose ear buds, but not 3x good... they sound about $10 better... I really like them and listen to them every other day but... no way would I pay that much... just me though... I am a huge klipsch fan so its hard for me to say this... they are worth what I paid... 99...

• 3 months later...

OK, so after what, 6 months of having these... I am going to take back my original statement that they are not that much better than the Bose earbuds, I love these headphones now and they do sound amazing... I'm not a huge headphone guy, but these are the best headphones that I have ever owned and the only pair I have heard that I like better are Grado's full size headphones which I wouldn't buy anyways...