Hi....can anyone ID these Heresy boxes? ....and thanks for the good vibes!

regener8klipsch

Hi,

...I bought a pair of Heresy Boxes recently and would love to ID them = there is no indent for grille cover = does that mean they were originally architectural? ....there is a serial number and USA woodburn, face photos, glide feet photo, etc to help ---- if I can figure out how to post them.....

I am about to begin the restoration process (they seem to have been unloved and were a rescue from a rural area, so they are a bit wild and untamed = no labels, hardly much at all on them, save the floor glides/feet.....) ....so I am giving them the Love they need and would be open to any and all info to help in their full recovery and adaptation to their new life in my home....

By the way, I have found some wonderful beings on this forum and had a long conversation with our Biggest Pro Audio Klipsch Expert = wow....! so energetic and motivating and filled with the excitement = no wonder Klipsch is special = so MANY special people are attracted to them! ....I know this is really like going to the Ballpark and being invited directly into the Clubhouse, so I wanted you all to know, that with just a few weeks exposure into the Klipsch Sound, I now own (or do they own me?) 4 pairs of Klipsch speakers = Vintage Heresy's were the first find in SF's Ocean disctict (Wow = I'm listening to Sunday morning music on them now !), then a pair of nicely kept 301-lla's,,,,,wow....to hear your singing voice through stellar beauty for the first time- then a pair of 302's and finally these restoration Heresy's (don't know the model/year yet)

.......thanks for the good vibes, here, people!

Will

pictures go into hyperspace.....could it be with so many brilliant minds that it is truly a pain to post photos here, proving we are auditory types imposing our reality on the other modalities?

cheers.....(is it possible to amend the procedure for picture posting to include instructions and a check system that is interactive, giving congruent messages when we are running the steps necessary to get photos uploaded?.....or is this too much to ask?.....geez, the newer guys are getting an attitude already some are thinking.....haha!)

post-53764-13819667176518_thumb.jpg

....ok, this particular photo shows what may be a "shadow" of where a logo had been previously.....and give some more info on the boxes....thanks!

....and actually now that I've done this once or twice, posting photos is quite easy, sorry for all the swearing and ragging and expecialy for mispelting my curse swords! Thanks again! Will

post-53764-13819667177888_thumb.jpg

Yep, you've got yourself a pair of HDBRs (Heresy Designer Birch Raw), made in 1976. There's a member (HDBRBuilder, AKA Andy) here who built them for Klipsch about that time. You might have one of his creations! Here's something else for you to study: http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/103886.aspx

There will be a test on Friday.

.....Hey ...thanks for the response and URL = I've already begun to study for the exam.....will it be multiple Joyce?

Amazing that the other Heresy's I've been enjoying are from just one year earlier.....and they sound , well, you know....magical! You really can hear the nuances of performances so well on these speakers.....I've been enjoying them = its like listening with new ears for some reason!

....and thanks for the nod towards Andy = I will have to send him some photos....think I'll give these a nice re-vamping.....any suggestions?