I need a push in the right direction please!

XxCowboyxX

I have been noticing a few peeps not getting the full benefits of there RF7II. Mostly due to Room treatment. I find it hard to blv that you would be lacking something with them bad boys. I think more info on your room would be helpful. especially b4 you go spending money.

I also notice a big dif. running them at 40hz rather then the typical 80hz.

Well I sit about 14ft from them. I have them towed in facing the main LP. Maybe my tow in is too extreme. Whenever I finish setting it all up in my new house(2.1 channel currently only thing hooked up in the new house) I'll post some pictures. with everything setup and show the layout and all the locations so yall can give me a better idea. As far as bass is concerned I don't know who has built one but my TubaHT will pick up the shortcomings of any speaker made bass wise. The entire inside of the box is fiberglassed so that no air at all is lost in the horn. It is ferociously loud. It wiggles the mirrors on my truck in the driveway.

Also on a side note, the two side walls in the room are made of really thick wood. Probably 3/4 thick. It looks very bleh in my opinion but the size of the room is perfect for the HT so I stuck it in there. I am not "allowed" to pull the wood down or else she(WAF) would shoot me.