Can I use a tube amp with my RF 63's ?

brogh

Hello !

I was wondering if i can use a tube amp with my rf-63's, saturday i went to a Hi end fair and i've heard a lot of interesting stuff playing, but in particular i've heard a wonderful Tube amp which is also available as a kit.

I plan to buil this thing which has really a spectacular sound, the speakers which it was attached to in some way "resembled" my klipsch's ( altought they're really not the same.

I've searched a lot but i'm unable to find the impedance module graph of my speakers anywhere, can someone help me about this, and if anyone has raccomendations about tube amps and rf'63's please let me know.

The amp is based on KT120's and has 50 + 50 w power which for my room really enogh.

Any suggestion is really welcome.

Thank You !

Hello

Thank You for the answer !

It's a kit, we have a magazine which is full of audio kits, i've heard the amp play this weekend, the speakers builder (which is also a kit), has stated that the dips can arrive at 3 ohms in the bass section, they are 4 ohm speakers.

I don't have the data of the amp with me right now, i will post it this evening ( i'm in italy ) whan i get back from work

Thank You

Guest davidness

Be certain to compare any tube amp kit you're considering with the excellent tube amp kits offered by Bob Latino. Many of the forum members here use them and swear by them, myself included (I have the ST-120). He also has a new monoblock kit (M-125).

Here is the link.

post-38614-13819667182968_thumb.jpg