good price for a RB-5 ?

Martin

I will buy a pair of RB-5 and i was asking myself: Did i get a good price? I will pay them 1000$ CAD (642$ USD.)

I already have RF-3; the RB-5 are for my computer Smile.gif

This message has been edited by Martin on 05-13-2002 at 12:56 PM

Its a great deal,I paid $980 Canadian plus tax.The RB-5`s are worth it.And for the PC,awesome.Get a RSW10 sub and you`ll have a great little PC system. Smile.gif

TheEAR(s) Now theears

This message has been edited by TheEAR on 05-15-2002 at 12:17 PM

Thanks for the info. I just received them, installed them and they sound great! I use them with my denon 1802 (for now) and my Mirage FRX-S15 sub Smile.gif

I plan to try tubes because a lot of people say that horns love tubes... But then, i will have to buy another sub... Anyway i'll take my time and go for the DIY way. This way i'll have all the time to study tubes (even if i'm an electrical engineer, i never polarised a tube, only transistors!) Anyway, 3/4 of the fun is building it! cwm30.gif

Edit: This speaker is a gem! I listened to it 3-4 hours and them sound quite like the RF3 with a bit less midrange. Tried Iron maiden, Loreena McKennitt (great percussions on "The book of secrets" album!),

Creed, Brotherhood of wolf, ... Next step: Heritage serie! I could buy them but i could not possibly install them here!! My room is already full of Klipsch! Smile.gif

This message has been edited by Martin on 05-17-2002 at 10:07 PM