Anyone in Indianapolis area that would like to help set up a system?

0750turbo

Picked up the Klipsch speakers listed below in my tag line last week. Should have delivery of the Onkyo listed in tag line tomorrow as well as an Oppo BDP-93. The TV won't be here until next Tuesday and in the interim I will be utilizing my old rear-projection Hitachi.

I'm looking for someone to help with ensuring that I have the wiring correct, running the Audyssey, different surround modes, workign correctly back and forth with everything, etc. Also assistance on how I would hook and and get receiver to recognize the Yamaha M-40 if I choose to bi-amp the RF-82's.

I can provide unlimited pizza and beer!

I picked the speakers here locally in Indy from an add on craigslist. Everything came a day early which was a pleasant surprise. I have some wire on order from monoprice so I used some stuff I had already with the help of my 11 month old. I tried to run the audyssey and followed the instructions on pages 31-33. When it completed the test, it couldn't pick up the sub. On page 33, it talks about powered subs and how to set them. I tried with the low pass set to off as it states and no dice. Also tried runs with volume at halfway and full volume and still nothing. I can tell you that when it "tests" the sub it is definitely working. Any ideas? Also, tried the oppo and after it powers up it shows the "oppo" screen and them my ancient hitachi rear projection tv switches between a couple of video settings like it's trying to figure out what to do and then goes black with some fuzzy moving horizontal lines. I can't even run the setup because I can't see what's on the screen. I'm wondering if my tv is too old for this player. I should be getting the new one on Tuesday.