OK, I have the room demensions...

IndyKlipschFan

if you can afford a heritage system, i think everyone but theears would say go for it. i had to go reference for mine because there is only one corner in my room that can have a speaker in it Frown.gif otherwise i would have gone with heritage.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

I would fill the room with Klipsch Synergy Premiere (KSP400s/C6/S6) and never look back. They are hard as hell to find though so my next choice would be Reference series with SVS subs.

If you really dig the horn sound, I mean really dig it, Heresys all around with SVS subs would make a great music setup and should make a good HT setup as well.

Always a trade-off somewhere.

------------------

Home Theater

KSP 400's

KSP C6

KSP S6's

Yamaha RXV995

Music Room

Heresy's

KG4's

KSW200

The move to separates is coming, I can feel it.

Well, IndyKlipschFan, if you love horns like I do, there is nothing quite like the "up front and personal" presentation of fully horn-loaded speakers... particularly with any musical source material.

If you have the corners for them on the 24' wall, you could do what PWK did in his home... opt for K-Horns with a Belle center... with Heresys bringing up the rear... and SVS subs rigged to go low and keep pace with the K-horns.

If economy is the issue, then go with the Reference package and an adequate subwoofer. There is a lot to like in the audiophile cone based, horn tweeter enhanced RF-7's and family. The Klipsch Reference line sounds great and takes up less space.

And if it's for your ears... it is YOU who need to decide! -HornED

------------------

Pic6.jpg Photo update soon! -HornEd

This message has been edited by HornEd on 05-14-2002 at 07:09 AM