New RF-7ii Owner

Slickzr2

My klipsch journey started when my uncle showed off his new klipschorns, and I was blown away, that was 20 yrs ago.

So when it was time to buy a nice setup for myself, I turned to Klipsch and bought the RF-7ii theater package from Acoustic Sound Design.

www.acousticsounddesign.com

The price was far less than anyone else and with free shipping, I could not pass it up. It shipped out the next day, so within just 3 days I was enjoying my new system.

The detail is amazing, I am so pleased, and my wife even notices how great it sounds.

I upgraded from my older mix and match Infiniti, klipsch, Yamaha setup, and there is no comparison to having high quality speakers and power to push them. I am using the Marantz 7005 which was part of the package.

Klipsch fan for life.

Yes, but only in store, and it is always different at home. They do have a satisfaction guarantee, and being an authorized Klipsch Dealer makes any issues easier to resolve.

Agreed. If you had gotten them home and not have been satisfied would they have let you take them back for what you paid for them? If not, would they give you an even money swap for something non-klipsch that would work out?

Hi Slickzr2,

Congratulation for you getting the system.

I am now saving $$$ for the same system or part of the system at the end of the year.

If it ok with mod, could you tell me how much did you pay for the system and also if it a

A Grade or B Grade system. You could private me message if need.

Thanks.