Need help with speakers

racefanatic

Hi all i have a question I currently have a Yamaha HTR-5840 with a Synergy Sub-10 and a C-1 center speaker given to me by my Uncle ,using Sony surrounds SS-MSP900 fronts and SS-SRP900 rears I took off my Sony STR-900 receiver..but I just never felt the sound is what is should be I am always tinkering with it to get the sound right..I want to use all klipsch speakers of course but since the Synergys are'nt around any more i was wondering what others will go with my Sub-10 and C-1 speakers I have or any other suggestions....

The synergy line is still around they just updated it as a matter of fact last year I believe. I'm guessing you probably have the older c-1... if I was you I will browse my local craigslist, eBay, and the garage sale section here. I've seen some nice lightly used synergy systems selling at very attractive prices. A synergy system was the first set of Klipsch I ever heard and what drew me to them and home theater for that matter. A lot of bang for your buck. Hope this helps.

Hi all i have a question I currently have a Yamaha HTR-5840 with a Synergy Sub-10 and a C-1 center speaker given to me by my Uncle ,using Sony surrounds SS-MSP900 fronts and SS-SRP900 rears I took off my Sony STR-900 receiver..but I just never felt the sound is what is should be I am always tinkering with it to get the sound right..I want to use all klipsch speakers of course but since the Synergys are'nt around any more i was wondering what others will go with my Sub-10 and C-1 speakers I have or any other suggestions....

The Synergy line is still made and available if you want it. They added a "0" to the previous model numbers to denote the current line up. The old F-3's are now F-30's, the old C-1 is now the C-10, and so on. There are some amazing deals to be had on the first series, on the used market as well. I would urge you to consider choosing speakers from the same brand, and the same line up ideally, for your whole setup.