Klipsch Pro PA 3002/4000 for sale !!!

kings174

I'm trying to sell a PA that was in our youth center for over 10 yrs. All the components are the original manufacturer parts, no replacements or re cones. One of the subs need a re cone (blown diaphragm and detached dust cap) driver's not blown.

Still sounds amazing minus the woofer needing a re-cone. I have 4 Crown Com Tech 800's that I ran in bridge and processed by a DBX Driverack to test this system out. Ran for an hour to see if anything else was crapped out.

Cosmetically in good condition. All original grills, name plates, carpeting, input panels, and handles. They lived in one building for 3 yrs and in another for 9 yrs.

They did get iBolts added to the 3002's so they could fly

2- KP 3002 (each have a 15" K48KP Woofer and a K128013 horn driver by Eminence)

2- KP 4000-C (each have a 18" K49KP Woofer and 15" passive (no driver) down firing sub)

Trying to set a good market price for this system and would appreciate the input. Located in Adair, OK but can be picked up in Tulsa, OK. Any suggestions you pros have would be awesome.

Thanks !!!