to all klipsch fans

mario jr

to all klipsch fans!!!!!!

I heard that a lot of people say that klipsch speakers sound horny and very harsh but they are full of **** . Ok if you feed these speakers junk meaning cheap equipment then they would sound dull, or with any kind of receiver because to be honest with you, you cant get the true sound of klipsch through any receiver because they just dont let out enough power per channal thats the bottom line. what you need is a high current seperate power amp. 200 watts or more per channal because klipsch need to be fed some power and those horns!! they are killer, on any speaker of klipsch.

ON ANOTHER SUBJECT!

this is to every body that owns klipsch speakers!!

rather just owning the bookshelfs, or the big monsters that kilpsch made, IF you want to hear those kilpsch horns shine then listen to PETER FRAMPTONS, FRAMPTON COMES ALIVE! album. and to track 6 on disk 2 the song is called "do you feel like we do" and hear him playing that talkbox MAN!!!!! It will bring you to tears!

but make sure you play it very loud!

on my RF-7's they sound unbeiveable_

I spent 15 years with a 55 watts/channel yamaha receiver and Klipsh kg4 speakers...and there is no comparison to the crap that was being sold at 200 watts/channel......

Klipsch == high efficiency..High quality...and when the mood strikes me.. I still lie on the floor and plant my head between the speakers..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...