Anyone ever sit in or own the Palliser Bullet?

reynolr

I am getting ready to pull the trigger of a set of 3 Palliser Bullets from TheaterSeatStore dot com. I was just wondering if anyone has sat in, or perferably owns/owned and can tell me if they are a good chocie (they are alot of money for something you cannot sit on first). If there are any other chairs that you all know of that are better, please let me know as well. Size if not really an issue since I'm getting a set. Also what is your advice on power recline? I want it, but I don't want it to go out in a year and me be stuck with a chair I can no longer recline! Like also thanks to all who help, the advice is always geat.

• Moderators

what is your advice on power recline? I want it, but I don't want it to go out in a year and me be stuck with a chair I can no longer recline!

I have two sets of seats from two different manufacturers. My front three seats are electric recline Aurora Collection from American Signature and the back three are manual. I absolutely love the electric for several reasons. You can adjust exactly to what degree you want to recline down to the fraction. The rear seats can as well but do not "lock" into place. They are extremely smoothe and quiet. People that visit my HT get a huge grin when I show them they recline. I have had them since 2008 and absolutely no problems so far. I bought them used from a guy. He paid $2600 for them new. I bought them for $750 and they were in mint condition. Although I am not familiar with any other brands, my vote is definitely for the electric recline. You will love it.