New rf-83

slambow

Hi

Just wanted to know if 450 each. is a good price for these. They are new ,But I dont think they are an authorized dealer.

Im new to the forum. But the upgrade Bug has bit!!! I have been looking at RF-7II,but for 450 a pop on the RF-83s Its got me thinking.

What do you guys think about the 83 v.s rf7ii. thanks.

I own both and personally prefer the RF-7II's. Others on here may prefer the 83's, it really comes down to personal preference. But 450 each is a great deal on new 83's. However, to my knowledge the 83's have been discontinued for a while now. I'm not aware of any place that has them in stock (not saying it's not possible) That seems more like a current price for 82's which to me aren't in the same league. If they are in fact 83's I'd jump on that deal, unless you can get the RF-7II's for close to that.

Thanks. I went with the rf-7II even tho its not even close to the rf 83 price. ahhha

But ur right .I think its good for the price.

Im not spam . But For what its worth . Use ( the find) to search RF-83 and it says its in stock.

Heck for 450 a pop . I might get a pair for the Shitter .lol

Good luck for all who want 83s. they do look good.

Not a bad idea! The shitter is the only room in my house that I don't have big speakers. I found the deal you were talking about. I added it to my cart, but when I tried to check out, the screen wouldn't load. I just wanted to see if they really had them and what shipping would be. I you could buy just one it would be a great center channel for your new RF-7II's