Center channel and powered sub Klipsch

gabriel34

Would it be safe to say that if I was just starting to build a system that the RC 64 II Klipsch center channel and the SW 450 powered subwoofer would go great with my new 2012 46" LED Samsung Smart TV, PS 3 player,Harmon Kardon receiver,Toshiba E-205 satelite labtop with push 2 tv wireless display for tv,wii console wireless,harmony one remote? Any suggestions for new receiver if I were to get the new Klipsh 10" tower speaker rf series??

Just want to really know if the sound would be pretty good just with the center channel and sub. So I know what I am exspecting whenit arrives??

• Moderators

Welcome

Is the HK a AVR or stereo ? Either way just a sub and center channel is not going to sound good. I say this because if it's a AVR you will not be hearing what would normally go to the front L & R. If the HK is 2 CH stereo i don't know how you could even hook it up, on 1 channel ? your still going to be missing info for the other channel.

You can get by without a center with settings in the receiver , I have no idea how you can get by without main L & r speakers. You may be the first to ask this ?

If you get the RF tower speakers I would try your HK first, why not ?