Dead on Arrival?

Wow. Brac, you're one in a million and Im sure all of the ladies swoon. Keep your free wheeling, gun toting, stupid antics to yourself in Maine, land of the truly lost. God bless your stupid soul and have pity on you. Surely your parents never expected you to end up this way. Sad. Really sad.

Jackassbart, you're the gift that keeps on giving, even when an abortion was needed. Well done. Thank the lord you survived cause we REALLY needed you on this earth.

Shocking. All of the tiny brains have faded back to their respective minor existences' . Brac, Heli(something), you guys busy having a stupid person get together? Or, do you realize the error of your ways yet? You wanna take another shot Jackassbart? We'd love for you to post another ridiculous gif for Brac and Heli to zone out on. Perhaps another shaky baby, that was awesome, really. You're amazing, I'm surprised that you're not a Gazillionaire by now with all of your out of this world stolen graphics. Quite the supporting cast that you guys have got going here. Dumb&Dumber&Dumberer. Movie anyone? Maybe you could get your wives to watch, if they aren't too busy with the neighbor.

12 hours later as the dust settles. One man is still standing, alone. Three cowards have sunk back to their caves to gather their thoughts (as the dozen or so remaining brain cells they have left battle for supremacy). Nice job showing the "new" guy what this forum is all about and capable of with its wealth of information. P i s s off.

Id think that at your age (30 years my senior) you'd have this immaturity under wraps. Clearly not. Your right, I do like to poke around a little too, this was not poking IMO.

Hey Trev,

It's "I'd" and "You're." Also, that is clearly a run on sentence.

We only expect correct spelling and grammar from those who criticize other member's (or is it members'?) spelling and grammar.

Have a nice day.