Subwoofer Integration

artto

Wow...quite the spread there. PG to ICP? Stick out tongue

Yes, but they are similar because one starts with P and the other ends with P. [:P]

Actually the range of things I listen to would be more like Gabriel Faure (Requiem) to ICP. But, I guess the "theme" is still similar? [:)]

That's pretty !@#$%^&***#!! LOUD for 3+ miles away!!!! I really don't think a setup like mine can duplicate that sort of effect even in an enclosed space the size of my room.

Ahh yes the listening position.. I just crunched some numbers. I see where you are coming from. 108 dB SPL is very likely at their max RMS then. Measuring voltage would show for certain, but I agree...no sense in trying to break something.

Great recording huh? [Y][H] It's an incredible demonstration piece. Like you said, it actually works the mains harder than the subs. Goosebumps galore. Especially when that rumble just grows louder and louder.

First time I wound up the La Scala / Tapped Horn combo, I felt inclined to cover my nuts.[:D]