Phantom from Royal Albert Hall

shake777

Hi, If you're a fan of this sort of thing than its a must have. The costuming and staging produce color that can only be outdone by animation. The audio is very good as are the individual performances and orchestra. I'm not averse to musicals but not a huge fan and I've seen this a number of times as well as the movie version which is not the visual delight that the RAH version is. I'm hooked. Enjoy! Nic

Hi Ivan, I too missed the production when I visited London. I was able to see the Broadway version which I enjoyed tremendously and then proceeded to purchase the soundtrack, and film which have been used many times. It was the hookline..."the Phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind"...that got me. Oddly I noticed after some many watchings of The A Team and the Phantom film that the Viscount and CIA amusing bad guy "Lynch" was one in the same. Nice bit of acting to pull off such diverse parts. I got a lot of laughs from the A-Team. Back to the RAH Phantom. I stumbled upon it by accident on Amazon and the reviews were glowing including one which said it was a "must have". Hope you enjoy as much as I have and post comments if possible. Thanks, Nic

• 2 weeks later...