Update!!! Getting back on the workout wagon

Not sure what you are getting at, but my working out includes a diet plan that I've been on that has helped out tremendously. It is true though that working out alone wont get a persons weight down, but never exercising and not using your muscles especially if you're trying to get stronger is just as laughable. But thanks for your input anyway.

You didn't read what I said,

I said working out to loose weigh is laughable. I didn't say working out is laughable but if your goal is to loose weight you will certainly fail because it takes too much effort to convert fat cals into heat cals and most people give up.

Hell, I jog a 5K every day (for over 10 years now), I don't do to keep my weight down. Weight is controlled by how much it eat. The jog is to keep legs and abdomen muscles sound.

Thanks for your info bud =)

But your getting back on the "work out wagaon" and I though you want to "chat" about your accomplishment(?).

Lets continue-

BMI...BMI correlates to 12h fasting blood glucose level. If your BMI is below 24, there's a very high probability that your FBG is lower than 100 which is good. If however, your BMI is over 28 for a 10 year period or more after your 40s, there's a very high probability it's over 110 which puts you at risk of Type 2 diabetes, which physicians like to call "pergatory". Eyesight destruction, low white cell count, fatigue, weight gain, cancer risk, overall quality of life debit. About 60% of the US is in this situation and it's getting worse.

And remember, if mom or dad is Type 2, it's almost certitude you'll be too (not if but when). So the biggest hammer is weight.

Just a couple hundred cals/day cut from diet = 20lbs fat loss/yr.

It also means that extra 500 cals/day you take in by eating that second dinner at 9PM = 60lbs ADDED in one year!

Giving up overeating is like quiting smoking, after a while you forget you ever did it.

That's some helpful info, I didn't know all of that so thanks. I'm 27 and luckily diabities doesn't run in my family, but I know I was gonna head there if something didn't change. And it's totally true, it's been three months and the craving for all the crap food is basically gone.