AC/DC Live at Donington

ivanhurd

Watching it right now and it's a great concert. The guitars are panned left and right in the surround channels (5.1 PCM version) and it makes it seem like Angus is in your room rocking out. The only thing I don't like about it is the vocals could be turned up in the mix, but other than that if you are into AC/DC at all, it's a must see =^)

Good to know. I'm a big fan of concert DVDs and really need to start collecting more. I gotta say one of my favorites is Megadeth - That One Night. Haven't watched it on bluray so I can't comment on it's sound, but as far as a concert, I would have loved to have been there. It has probably the hypest crowd I have ever seen in a concert and it makes it that much better to watch.

Can't go wrong with ether one both were my first go to when I brought home a new sub last year. Thoughts on that night below.

If your looking for a kick *** Blue Ray and like Jeff Beck try Live At Ronnie Scott's

is a solid 5 stars in my book. made up for a few stinky ones I got stuck with.

Sat, Oct 15 2011 10:22 AM

Re: SVS PB12 Plus 2, $700 Mettawa IL

ReplyEditFavoritesContact

Holy ***! Got the sub moved in last night. I wanted to start off with something with out a lot of bass sort of. If that makes any sense?

Blondie live in NYC 1999 DVD this is one of my favorite live discs so I have heard it a hundred times.. I don't know what to say other than I never heard it like this before. At one point I think I had a tear run down my cheek.

OK so now some base I went with Metallica & San Francisco Symphony Orchestra.. Don't know what to say other than this thing is evil!!

Matt good luck getting me to sell it back. Plus your room is WAY to small for this thing. I kind of had reservations as it really sounded not so hot at your place.

I have it in the center of about 30'X45' if your ever through McHenry and would like to visit it your welcome to stop by. I don't think it's going anywhere soon..