1st post and question heresy's 2

rebreg

hello all. new here. i have a question. heresy's 2 speakers. are they worth checking on if the price is right. ive never heard them personally. maybe hooking it to a old marantz stereo. any thoughts.whats the average price for good condition. thought this is the place to ask information on that kind of speaker...i do have some old klipschs now. klf model... thanx

I got two pairs. I would not pay more then $400/pair and they have to be in excellent condition cosmetically.

i have a question. heresy's 2 speakers. are they worth checking on if the price is right.

I had a pair for a while as upstairs speakers. Bigger than I thougt (and bigger than my wife thought, so out they went) -- but they sounded great. The name "Heresy" comes from the idea that speakers that size (small, from some points of view) have no right to sound so good.

well i finally got a better picture of them. let me just say they are BEAUTIFUL from what i can see they look mint. he is a businees man and i cant pick them up till tomorrow..all of the items he has look clean new condition. OMG im excited....these will look great near my KLF10's i got. so a good match in the house. stands amp tuner and turntable and manuels and paperwork OMG. ok ill calm down now....worse than a kid.....its not much of a tuner n amp but i am wondering if it will pair better with my marantz 2252 or stay with the HK pm645 amp n tu910 tuner. any thoughts here ? thanx