Scratch on RC-64

I,ve a problem with my RC-64. I was away from home for about a week and when I came home two days ago I had really something to see. My center speaker is scratched. I'm talking here about the most right driver. Is there some way to fix this, or maybe to change driver? Does this have any impact on sound? I need all the help I can get here please. Thnx in advance!

post-49558-1381973954046_thumb.jpg

post-49558-1381977020429_thumb.jpg

post-49558-13819797333924_thumb.jpg

I,ve a problem with my RC-64. I was away from home for about a week and when I came home two days ago I had really something to see. My center speaker is scratched. I'm talking here about the most right driver. Is there some way to fix this, or maybe to change driver? Does this have any impact on sound? I need all the help I can get here please. Thnx in advance!

Has anyone fess'ed up to the deed?

Has anyone fess'ed up to the deed?

Noone mate!

But as far as I'm concerned I just want my speaker up and running! I was so pissed up at the moment that I wanted to bring the whole floor down! Here in Croatia our standard is not big enough, that center speaker costed me one month sallary, round 900euros approx. 1200$. I just called my local Klipsch distributor and he told me that they hadn't been purchasing any Klipsch supplies from Nederlands (European Klipsch supply center) since my last order of RS-52 II because Europe is still in recession, especially Croatia, so for the people here those speakers are quite expensive. So I'm also a bit frustrated, not only that my speaker is streached but that I don't see a way getting that new driver for quite a while...