good match

rupturedback

I have a pair of synergy F30's and an SW110 sub mated to a Harmon Kardon 3490. This is a 2 channel receiver rated at 120watts of continuous high current power. This seems to be a perfect match. If you are looking for a great high power receiver, do not overlook this! Go to J & R music.com---you can pick one up for about $300.

I ran the 3490 with my ar20s til a freind liked it well enough to buy from me. Not quite the hilt your synergys do although I have never found any hk amp nor receiver i did not like. From wherever a person may view hk bottom line to top of the line the power they produce is always very good. In modern days i have not tested as much new since about 5 years ago ran the gauntlet from a-z and always resorted back to hk. From yamaha to marantz i stay with hk lol i could ramble on for days. In the approx 1-2k range with hk versitility&durability imo they cannot be beat. I have other amps atm from the 60's to current day yet my most important aspects in music remain loyal to hk