Justin HELP

you answered my post on the port noise. well thank you. listen yesterday was the first day when this port noise came. i have a audigy card . i had the subwoofer level on 12-00. i thought that was default and i was watching a Matrix fight. now i have the volume on 12-00 too. now the scene ran for 5 minutes and i heard this loud port noise i guess from the woofer. i stoped the movie and switched off the power. i went to my vendor he didnt had a proper testing setup and he said they were ok . i came back home and came to this forum and saw that - sign is where the sub woofer should be . well now i keep it on that sign and now that i turn the volume till say 9 then i can hear the port noise. (subwoofer at that sign and main volume at 9) well is my woofer Damaged because i am having these port noise now at less volume too . what should i do > HELP ME.

is it port noise or did you blow a woofer? play the bassy stuff that causes the noise. move to teh sub and listen to the woofers and the port. which makes teh noise? which woofer if it is a woofer?

how long have you had them and did you get a store warranty? what store?

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>