KP 682 build

kg4guy

Let me get through events (a loudspeaker shootout on Monday) and I'll leave one out of the trailer and pull the grille to measure for you. You are aware that Klipsch makes them from 1" ply, right?

Ooh. Loudspeaker shootout. Sounds like fun. I'd love to come but have 1 PM appointment so if 3 PM or a bit later let me know if observers are allowed.

Let me get through events (a loudspeaker shootout on Monday) and I'll leave one out of the trailer and pull the grille to measure for you. You are aware that Klipsch makes them from 1" ply, right?

Very cool thanks I wasn't sure of the plywood thickness but was prepared to do some serious bracing on the inside also the Eminence Sigma Pro 18A-2 woofer is the woofer they use or close correct? One of my KP 4000 subs woofers was reconed 8 ohm so fyrpwr sold me a new K-49 so I already have one woofer for the project I will order another from Orange County Speaker out here they will price match for me and I have it the next day. Mike you can post measurements for other or call me 805-448-2134. Thanks