heresy center channel

sasqwatch

I am using belle's for my front and Cornwall lll for rear and heresy lll for sides I have rc64 for center I am thinking about trying to use heresy;s as center should I just use one or can I wire both together if so would I just run a jumper from POS to POS and neg same if I understand when two speakers are hooked together the amp or receiver will see it as one speaker of a considerable smaller ohm would this do damage to a speaker or receiver slash amp thanks for any help this is a great form

Thanks Stacy

I have been running a pair of Heresy ll's as my center for my home theatre for several years now. I have them positioned on either side of the console that holds my TV. They sound better to me than a single Academy that I have. I have them wired in series=not parallel like you would jump a car battery. Positive from amp to positve left speaker-left speaker negative to positive right speaker then negative right back to amp -.

Works fine.