ACTIVE reference/heritage line dealers Phoenix or Las Vegas

Gliderguy3

I am looking to buy a RB 81 based home theater system. I am dealing with a bit of WAF resistance so would like to find somewhere in Arizona or Las Vegas that actually has a showroom with speakers set up to demo. The Klipsch dealers links are pretty far out of date, I get a lot of custom installers with no inventory or "Yea, we had that brand 5 years ago but don't actively carry it anymore.

I would like to see and hear some RB 81's RC 62, and maybe RS 52 speakers. I would love to find somewhere that carries Heritage as well, would like to A/B the RB 81's with maybe some Heresy's. Heresy's are at the absolute max of my new purchase size and price range for mains.

I am personally somewhat opposed to the Gallery series, but would like to be able to compare them to the above as well. For $500 each I want a little bit more capability than I suspect they posses.

LA, Albuquerque or Santa Fe are not totally out of the question, either. If I can keep it less than an 8 hour drive one way from Prescott, Arizona where it is just possible to do a round trip in one long day.

LA, Albuquerque or Santa Fe are not totally out of the question, either. If I can keep it less than an 8 hour drive one way from Prescott, Arizona where it is just possible to do a round trip in one long day.

As far as Albuquerque, there are 2 Klipsch dealers here. (not including BB)

Baillos has 2 locations and carry (for demo) RF-82, RC-62II, RC-52II, RB-61II and RS-52II and the Gallery speakers. Nothing in the Heritage line

Paradise Village only has the RF-52II and companions set up for demo.

I've always wondered why Klipsh would not mandate a larger "in store" selection to become an authorized mainstreet retailer.