Different house- different layout

schutz2106

I bought RF7-2's along with 64-2 center and 62 rears when they came out 2 years ago. Absolute great setup.... Due to transferring for work I have bought a house that doesn't have the right layout for a room as I had. Front soundstage will be somewhat better but rear has ran into some difficulty's....Room is 15 ft wide but to one side of the seating area there is no wall. Wall only goes back 14 foot on one side and is open to the kitchen.. And when seated I will be about 16.5 feet back. Don't want to move seating forward at all. I have a wall that is 6ft behind my seating area but the wall is actually only 7.5 ft wide... So about my only options I see is putting something on the back wall behind me..... Due to the shear size of the 62's I don't want to mount them on this back wall.. I would like to go with inwalls.. Don't want ceiling speakers at all.. So I have been researching KS7800's and R-5650-S II speakers. Any opinions on this setup choice???? I think if the 5650's were boxed (enclosed) I would not hesitate buying a pair and actually maybe 2 pair and mounting 2 behind me and 2 a little ahead of me.. I guess I feel I don't really have the optimum setup and wonder if I am going to be wasting cash buying the 7800's . In the process of moving and renovating so wish I had a camera here to post a pic of the layout..... But I guess if I sell the 62's and the other RF7-2 that I had behind me in my old setup the 7800's wouldn't be a problem... Just hate to drop extra cash right now due to other expenses on the house......

Thanks