Impressed by a Klipsch again!

akdave

I stopped by my local Klipsch dealer today and he had set up the SB 3 (soundbar) system. He turned on the beginning of Despicable Me and I was blown away (in context)! It's not reference, but the amount of clean, distortion free, sound coming out of a bar with four 3.5" drivers that plugs into the wall was remarkable! A wireless 10" sub and the package was very complete! I could recommend this to anyone looking for an "out of the box" setup without reservation! If you get a chance to preview one, ask the dealer to put it through its paces, it's impressive! Granted I have such low expectations for Theaters in a box, but IMHO, this is a definite gear shift for the mass market industry!

They had it well placed in a corner probably a foot out from each wall, I thought it sounded great. I'm so jaded toward theater in a box, but this had me shaking my head, it's great for what it is! I don't know about music, but for movies at least, I think if someone wants great sound and maybe space or the mrs does not allow, they will enjoy this.