FS: Harman Kardon Citation Eleven Pre-amp

Rick

I am listing this here for a buddy on the Polk Forum. If anyone is interested, I can put you in contact with him. No worries here guys, he's a good guy... [Y][H]

Here's his post from the other forum:

I just recently picked this baby up and haven't done tons other than verify it works and do some initial cleaning. I was planning on keeping it for quite some time, however an item just popped up that I am MORE interested in, but it requires me to sell off this baby quick.

It has the walnut case upgrade and in addition also has the rare to find, original proprietary speaker connector which rarely comes with it and is as far as I am aware not being reproduced. I will post pics of the connector to the slideshow later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Here is a pic of the unit to give you an idea its condition. I am only the second owner and the first took good care of this unit.

3CitationElevenwithcover.jpg

Here is a link to the slideshow of the pictures I have.

So here's the deal, I have seen these baby's sell in a large range of prices depending on condition. I rate this as about a 8 out of 10. I am looking for 300 + shipping (from 46077) for this item. Payment via PayPal as a "gift" preferred. Otherwise add PayPal fee's.

Any questions let me know.

This item wont be up for long as if I cant sell it quick enough and the other item sells this comes back off the market.