bhenry's HT is dialed in

DizRotus

Brett-

Thanks for the hospitality shown to Glenn "Picky" Mosby and me by you and Pam.

It was a pleasure meeting you and sampling the results of the efforts of you and Glenn to tame your excellent Klipsch HT system in its new setting in a recently finished basement. I'll leave it to you to provide the specifics of the complement of Klipsch speakers and the hardware that make up the system.

In addition to meeting you for the first time and getting reacquainted with Glenn, we listened to Zeppelin, Hart, James Taylor, Dave Brubeck, Diana Krall and others to put the system though its paces. The clean power and impact of your setup were amazing. The bass was palpable. It was a genuine pleasure to meet with fellow forum members and to share the hobby.

Neil, it was our pleasure. Next time, would you PLEASE eat something!? You are welcome back anytime. Next time we will get to the Joe Bonamassa(sp?) DVD and make believe we're really at the show! -Brett.

The food was tempting, but, after a recent physical, I'm on a mission to get below 200#. After a restaurant meal, including a Bell's Amber Ale, in Ann Arbor Saturday evening, there was no room in the plan for additional recreational calories Sunday afternoon.

Would you like to borrow the Joe B. at Royal Albert Hall DVD? I can drop it off and you can watch & listen at your leisure, when you're not pretending to enjoy Les Miserables.

I totally get it- I was at 212lbs and, after changing my eating habits and joining a gym, have dropped to (at the moment) 183. And I can honestly tell you I feel WAY better than I did before and I was able to quit using a CPAP machine.

I would like to borrow that DVD. Thanks.