Think my B&K amp might have an issue...

Shodrewken

You may have found this already but just in case..............

If you require immediate assistance, or would like specific product information please contact B&K Customer Support Center at: 323-278-0001.

B & K Components, Ltd.

1749 Chapin Road

Montebello, CA 90640

tel: 323-278-0001

fax: 323-278-0083

4) I have an older product that needs service, who do I contact?

Eastern Elite Audio Video is set up as the exclusive service center for all out-of-warranty repairs. They are former B&K employees, so they know the products thoroughly. E-mail: george@ee-av.com or call: 716-240-7458.

Actually I hadn't come across that info yet, thanks bro! I called George and hopefully I'll get from him soon.

You may have found this already but just in case..............

If you require immediate assistance, or would like specific product information please contact B&K Customer Support Center at: 323-278-0001.

B & K Components, Ltd.

1749 Chapin Road

Montebello, CA 90640

tel: 323-278-0001

fax: 323-278-0083

Eastern Elite Audio Video is set up as the exclusive service center for all out-of-warranty repairs. They are former B&K employees, so they know the products thoroughly. E-mail: george@ee-av.com or call: 716-240-7458.

Actually I hadn't come across that info yet, thanks bro! I called George and hopefully I'll get from him soon.

They're right here in the Buffalo area. Can't get an address on them.

sorry to hear man. Hope you can get it fixed. I run the sherbourn fan and it keeps it pretty cool. Its not whisper quiet like they say but works pretty good. It has an auto function so it turns on and off when needed (also it will start at a low speed and go faster as needed). For $80 its hard to beat.