FS: Black Autotech JMLC350 LeCleac'h horns with One inch throat

kwingylee

I have decided to keep my new red LeCleac'h horns.My old ones are thus for sale or trade.

These are made by Autotech in Poland. Model JMLC350. You can check out their website for details.

They list for $480/pr and you wait for a long time. They are made from heavy fiberglass and are a steal at the list price.

I waited11 months for my last set. The distributor was expressing doubts on whether he was going to continue with the group buy... since it takes so long.

I am asking $350 for both. Prefer local pick up but can ship to anywhere CONUS.Shipping will not be cheap.

They are setup for nearfield listening and sound fabulous. I was using TAD 2001s with them. Thye have the standard mointing holes on the flanges so you can use a wide variety of drivers with these: K55s, JBLs, Altecs, Peaveys etc....

A great way to experiment and hear what the fuzz is all about.

Open to trade suggestions. I am looking for a RC7 center. Or a nice tube amp that I can use for my highs. I have other items for trade (ex. Electrovoice T350 tweeters) and can throw some cash it as well.

post-36746-13819857195304_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...