Klf 30 swapping with KG 5.5

Aj72

Im wondering how much difference there will be between the KLF 30 and the Klipsch KG 5.5? Given that I crossover at 80Hz and use subwoofer for lower frequencies will I be really needing these gigantic towers in my living room? Im looking to buy a pair of KLF 30's and move my KG 5.5's to rear in my home theatre setup. Both the KLF 30's have one cracked woofer each and will need to be replaced. Is it best order through Klipsch the replacement? I will also be getting a couple of Crites titanium tweeters will I need to get one or two for each KLF 30? If anyone has compared the 5.5's and the KLF 30's in a home theatre setup would what I am planning to do be much of an upgrade? I also listen with sub involved for two channel listening (80Hz crossover also). They are asking $500 for the pair. Considering damage this could be optimistic dont you think?

Was I impressed, the guy I brought my RF 7's from had the KLF 20's and 30's. I could have walked out of his house and been happy with any of the speakers. The 7's bass was harder than the KLF, but the bass on the KLF were more laid back and great for music. They were different but, I can't say one was better than the other. The difference may be 3 way vs 2 way speaker design. I know he perfered the KLF's over the Reference speakers.[;)]