For Sale : Klipsch KP-301's SOLD SOLD SOLD

HudsonValleyNoah

(EDIT: I locked this ad so it stays on topic, any questions that you might have, use the "Contact" button at the top of this post)

Note: Craigs list link now at the bottom of these posts.

Hi All,

I have had these KP-301's for 5 or 6 years and during that time they were treated gently and with the respect due some of the coolest Klipsch speakers ever made (IMHO.)

For anybody that just dropped in from the WWW to read this ad, I will now spell out much that the locals here at the Klipsch Forums already know...

First, "KP" stands for the "Klipsch Professional" line of speakers.

These guys (KP-301's) are tough enough to take on the road but I am no DJ or Roady so these guys have been on "easy listening" duty at a good friends house while I sat on dreams of finding a nice Crown amp and creating an outdoor system.

Well, after all these years, the dream has passed and it's time I passed my bad boys on to someone who might use them the way they were made to be used. These are ready to gig or put them in your shop or garage or workout room or anywhere where you want to FILL with the best sound possible.

They sound fantastic (just like 301's should) - the stock KP-301 15" woofers can give bass you can really feel and added to the stock mid range and tweeters you can easily fill a room with that classic Klipsch sound.

Though mechanically and audibly 100%, they have taken a few "slaps in the face" that I made quite sure are visible in the pictures that follow.

A few splashes of drinks have got on the grills. There is no noticeable odor from them (or from anywhere on/in the KP-301's.)

I have never tried to clean these spots, it did not seem necessary.

There is no cigarette smoke or booze smell, no cat or dog or rodent or bug smell or evidence either, for that matter.

All in all, a very good set of KP-301's that I was glad to buy, happy to own and listen to and all these years later, proud to stand behind and sell.

I now list them here in the garage sale section and make note of this up on the KP section as a courtesy to my brother (and sister) forum members.

I can think of a few of you that might be interested in them and I invite you to send me a PM about them.

After a few days (by Friday at the latest) I will put them up for sale on CL (and then eBay if necessary, though I bet CL will get them...)

If they make it to CL, I will price them to move on CL (low) @ $495.

Brothers and Sisters, PM me if you have interest and the time to take a run up (or down) to the Hudson Valley!

EDIT: and to you new friends that I have not yet met [:D] - you can send me an email or a "PM" (Private Message) by clicking on the "Contact" button, above and to the right.

All my best,

Noah

• 1 month later...