Klipsch RP-5 Speaker (A) - LOOKING TO SELL OR PURCHASE!!!!!

RALPH V

I have one RP-5 speaker for sale. I would really love to purchase anothe RP-5 (B) but have had no luck with my long search to file the mate for my speaker. If anyone has one or know someone willing to sell me what I need, I would gladly try to make a deal. If none can be found I am left with no other choice but to sell my one speaker to an interested buyer. Possibly for parts???

My speaker is in good condition and sounds great. Priced to move @ $300.00. I live in the Los Angeles area. Get back to me asap. Respond to thimessage or email me @ ralvis2010@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Ralph

Hi Ralph. I may be too far away for a deal...I live in Atlanta...but I recently moved into a new house and lo and behold, found 2 RP-5 speakers in my attic! Mint condition. I am asking $600 a piece for them. Let me know if you would like more information. Thanks so much.

Bowen

Hi Ralph. I may be too far away for a deal...I live in Atlanta...but I recently moved into a new house and lo and behold, found 2 RP-5 speakers in my attic! Mint condition. I am asking $600 a piece for them. Let me know if you would like more information. Thanks so much.

Bowen

They probably sold for less than that new many years ago.

K.