KSP-400 5.1 system + amp for sale, black, good shape

sfatula

I live near Dallas, actually across the border in Oklahoma. I have 2 KSP-400, 1 KSF-C5, and 2 KSP-S5 speakers. They are black, and, the trim is not peeling or anything like that. They are in pretty good shape! If you are interested, I could take pictures. So, a matched set in other words.

Now, the KSP-400's, as you may know, had troubles with hum and sub amps. Mine have no amps in them as they had broken long ago after several replacements. They were modified via instructions on this site to add a metal back plate so they can be driven with an external amp since parts are not really available any more. So, problem is solved! This works beautifully, and sounds better than they did when brand new, and the plate was machine cut and looks like it was made that way from the beginning. So, I have a Crown XLS1000 amp that goes with these speakers to drive the subs in the speakers.

I won't unbundle the speakers. I would prefer not to ship them as I have no boxes and not even sure how quite honestly. If you have a way to do so, I suppose that's fine.

Send me PM with any offer.