FS: 2pr KSP-S6, 1 KSP-C6

boomer9911

YUP, no lie, the S6's are "mint", the C6 has "minor" scratches(seen & heard them, well taken care of and not abused). I will get the serial#'s tomorrow.

I am selling them for a friend(keeping their KLF20's®, selling everything(KSW12 sold), wants RF7's front etc, their plan, not mine.

The reason I'm doing this is to help them out(wants to avoid ebay, only has 3 items)and as a fan of Klipsch, I know there are folks here looking for these before the block. He will ship Internationally as well, only problem, NO original box or manuals....sorry, but YUP, his ex threw the boxes out shortly after arrival(they are only 12 months old by the way).

They will be "bubble" wrapped,then inner boxed, followed by "popcorn", and outter boxed. They will be packed tight(I will insure that).

They are asking 750(CDN)a pair, or "BEST" offer, and offers on the centre(realistic ones). You pay cost(and no GST, Government Service Tax, CDN sales tax eh), built in US and bought in US(so to speak), an 8% sales

tax avoided that I have to pay regardless of vintage.

To add, they will take any payment except PayPal and such, personal cheques\bank drafts\money orders\certified cheques, etc, but they must clear their bank "before" shipment. You pay shipping COD and Insurance cost for shipping only.

Let me know here or email me,

*cheers*

This message has been edited by boomer9911 on 07-03-2002 at 02:48 AM