not getting sound from aux1 on dd 5.1

I have a technics mkII plugged into aux1 of my dd 5.1 receiver and evertime I switch to that channel on the reciver I receive sound, now I receive sound from dvd player the computer which are both on digital inputs one being optical one being coaxial I know the turntable is working properly and it shouldn't be because the turntable isn't grounded ? any suggestions thanks

so the DD-51 is not noticing a difference between the coaxial and optical connection? If you say Coaxial it will still play the optical at the same time?

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

ok so here is the deal, I set my soundcard up for digital only output I plug in the digital rca and bam I get sound now I am only getting sound out of the front two speakers and the sub is this because I have the bass manager on setting two would that have anything to do with it, also I trying plugging in my turntable into the aux1 input on the dd 5.1 and I get very faint sound or no sound at all ? could it be the rca connects on the turntable are bad(it is used) but i don't know it was working fine when I picked it up at the guys house

I hope that clears things up sorry for any confusion as I am still learning how to optimize my setup cwm13.gif